What is Messy Church?
- is a way of being church for families involving fun
- is found across the world
- values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
When & Where does Messy Church Meet?
Messy Church meets on the 4th Sunday of the month from around 3.30 pm until 5.30 pm.
What to expect from Messy Church.
Messy church takes many shapes but typically sessions involve:
- Welcome: Sign in, make a name badge, then come on in and have some snacks and a drink. Coffee, tea and squash are readily available throughout the session.
- Craft activities: Following the theme for the day.
- Games: An opportunity to let of steam and have fun together.
- Story & songs
- Candle time: A quieter time together to share and pray.
- Teatime meal
We hope Messy Church captures the imagination of both young and old and will be fun for all. Children must be accompanied by parents or carers.